INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS FOR BOARD POSITION WITH BUSINESS CAPE BRETON!
Business Cape Breton invites applications from entrepreneurs from across Cape Breton Island who have business experience in the innovation and manufacturing industry sectors and an expressed interest in serving on its volunteer Policy Board of Directors.
The following are considered key qualifications:
- Knowledge of business development.
- Commitment to organization's mission and governance model.
- A commitment of time.
- Openess to learning.
- Business and economic development experience.
- Knowledge of human resource procedures.
- Experience working on a policy board compared to a management board.
- Knowledge/experience concerning contracts/proposals.
- Leadership skills & experience.
- Private sector/business/education/public sector experience.
All individuals who have an interest in business development are invited to forward a letter of application and resume by 4:00 pm on Friday, January 22, 2016, to:
Business Cape Breton - 'Board Position'
c/o Eileen Lannon Oldford, CEO
77 Kings Road, Sydney, NS, B1S 1A2
or by email: email@example.com
Latest News & Upcoming Events