WORKSHOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS!
Business Cape Breton (BCB) is pleased to present a two (2) hour workshop outlining the benefits to your Private Sector small business of using various forms of Social Media.
The only remaining workshop with seats available is Tuesday, June 23rd so please contact us as soon as possible if you wish to attend.
The workshop will take place from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm at the BCB office boardroom, 77 Kings Road, Sydney. There is no cost for the workshop.
From Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms to your website and overall online presence, Mary Southwell, owner of Internet Search Media CB will introduce us to the benefits of using social media for your Private Sector small business and engaging with your customer base online.
Topics to be covered are :
• What is social media?
• What are popular social media terms and what do they really mean?
• How is using social media for private sector small business different than personal use?
• Which social media platforms should your business be using and how can they help?
• How much time and money does it take to use social media effectively?
• What functions and tools can my private sector small business use to save time and be more efficient with social media?
• Should my private sector small business purchase social media ads and is this a good use of my marketing budget?
To register, call 902-562-2201 or toll free 1-800-818-2201 or e-mail email@example.com
Latest News & Upcoming Events